At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of conflict and why it arises
- Correctly identify the opportunities and the threats in conflicts
- Apply different conflict resolution best practices
- Leverage the potential competitive advantage in project conflicts stemming from personal or cultural diversity
- Give and receive difficult feedback.
- Foundation Concepts
- What and why of conflict
- Challenging conflict contexts
- Conflict in teams
- Conflict with superiors
- Conflict and negotiation
- Giving and receiving feedback effectively
- Conflict resolution techniques:
- The Conflict Resolution Diagamming Method (CRD)
- Rosenberg’s Non-Violent Communiction (NVC)
- The Thomas-Kilmann Model
- Role Play: When stars (and stakeholders) collide; a challenging project
- Summary and conclusions
This training is an interactive 2-day workshop with countless real-life examples, including your own experiences. We work with hands-on role plays, prepare and conduct discussions with feedback.
- Group, team, department and project leaders
- Employees preparing for a leadership role in the near future
- Dates as per calendar
- Up to 15 Participants
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Trainer: an expert SMT approved trainer
- PMP-certified participants can claim 14 PDUs
CHF 1,600 per person excl. VAT, subject to change
Included in the price are documentation, video material, lunch, and break refreshments.
Registration & Schedule
Do You Have Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. You can find the course dates in our online seminar calendar.
Customised company-specific training programs available: We are happy to customise our services for your company and your specific needs.
Max Langosco - Partner
Erik Leibundgut - Partner