Successful negotiation is more than good strategy, tactics and charm. It’s an art that sets our whole personality in motion. Don’t leave your negotiation success to chance! This hands-on training is for those who want to enrich and optimise their negotiation skills.
- You know how to interpret your counterpart’s body language and how to use your own effectively
- You are able to analyse and penetrate the strategies and tactics of difficult negotiation partners
- You optimise your quick-wittedness with our HOT SEAT challenge
- You gain aplomb, increase your presence and learn how to conclude negotiations
- The five phases of negotiation
- The Harvard concept at a glance
- Applied negotiation concepts by swiss management training
- Arguments that convince
- “He who asks, leads.”
- Win-win strategies
- HOT SEAT – if you persist, you’ll never be dismissed!
Dynamic Negotiation is an interactive 2-day workshop with numerous case studies and negotiation simulations. Participants receive individual feedback from the trainer with video analysis.
- Executive and product managers
- HR officers and personnel
- Purchasing managers, controllers, quality managers
- Management and process consultants
- Team and project leaders
- Professors, lecturers at universities and colleges
- Freelancers who want and need to negotiate successfully
- Dates as per calendar
- 7 participants
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Trainer: Erik Leibundgut & Jakob Müller
- PMP-certified participants can claim 14 PDUs
CHF 1,950 excl. VAT, subject to change
Included in the price are documentation, video material, lunch and snacks
Registration & Schedule
Do You Have Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. You can find the course dates in our online seminar calendar.
Customised company-specific training programs available: We are happy to customise our services for your company and your specific needs.
Max Langosco - Partner
Erik Leibundgut - Partner