To successfully lead a team of different personality types, you need more than just technical expertise – you need strong social skills.
- You consider your role as a superior and discern your responsibilities
- You are versed in different styles and techniques of personnel management and have field-proven leadership tools at hand
- You are aware of your personal strengths and potentials in dealing with people
- You understand your employees and are able to inspire motivation to achieve company goals
- You conduct performance reviews and team meetings with equanimity
- A superior’s main duties, clarification of roles
- Integrating, motivating and leading employees
- Communication, feedback
- Setting goals, planning, organising, delegating
- Success factors of winning teams
- Your personal DISC profile: know your strengths and capabilities as a leader
This training is an interactive 2-day workshop with countless real-life examples, including your own experiences. We work with hands-on role plays, prepare and conduct discussions, give feedback and evaluate your performances with video recordings.
- Group, team, department and project leaders
- Employees preparing for a leadership role in the near future
- Dates as per calendar
- 7 participants
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Trainer: Erik Leibundgut
- PMP-certified participants can claim 14 PDUs
CHF 1,800 excl. VAT, subject to change
Included in the price are documentation, video material, lunch, and break refreshments.
Registration & Schedule
Customised company-specific training programs available: We are happy to customise our services for your company and your specific needs.