Project Management with Helicopter Simulation
This course complies with the internationally recognised standard “Project Management Body of Knowledge” established by the Project Management Institute, PMI.org.
- You obtain a systematic and shared understanding of project management
- You are familiar with the different phases of a project: from the initial idea through planning and execution until completion
- You are able to carry out and evaluate risk analyses
- You understand the basics of project controlling
- You internalise that a project is not just about time and money but also about customer satisfaction, quality and the motivation of collaborators.
- Phases and processes of a project
- The “golden triangle” of time, cost and scope
- Essential methods and tools for project planning and execution
- Effective risk management – the 10 most common reasons for project failure and how to avoid them
Project Management Fundamentals is an interactive 2-day seminar with exchange and discussion of practical experiences.
Simulation: We simulate a complete project from beginning to acceptance – you will see the immediate effects of your decisions.
- Project leaders
- Future project leaders
- Collaborators who participate as part of their work in projects
- Dates as per calendar
- 7 participants
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Trainer: Erik Leibundgut, Mark Iten, Anders Pedersen, Steven Sloan, Toni Ruf
- PMP-certified participants can claim 14 PDUs
CHF 1,950 excl. VAT, subject to change
Included in the price are documentation, video material, lunch and break refreshments.
Registration & Schedule
Do You Have Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. You can find the course dates in our online seminar calendar.
Customised company-specific training programs available: We are happy to customise our services for your company and your specific needs.
Max Langosco - Partner
Erik Leibundgut - Partner