Target-oriented leadership & moderation
Do you agree that a meeting with the right and motivated people is an excellent communication forum? That is, if the chairman has mastered the right meeting techniques and skilfully employs them.
- You know how to fruitfully plan, conduct and follow up a meeting
- You are able to effectively lead a purposeful and participant-oriented meeting
- As an attendee, you know how to contribute to a meeting in a targeted manner
- The fundamentals of a meeting
- Communication strategies and important rules
- Planning and execution of a meeting: the meeting cycle
- Information, discussion, problem solving, decision-making
- Meeting follow-up and implementation of resolutions
Dynamic Meeting is an intensive and interactive 1-day workshop. You practice meeting situations with video sequences and role plays from your daily routine. You will receive field-proven checklists and models.
- Executive managers
- Committee and board members
- Team and project leaders
- Anyone looking to improve his or her meeting leadership skills
- Dates as per calendar
- 7 participants
- Duration: 1 day (14 hours)
- Trainer: Erik Leibundgut & Jakob Müller
- PMP-certified participants can claim 7 PDUs
CHF 950 excl. VAT, subject to change
Included in the price are documentation, video material, lunch and snacks.
Registration & Schedule
Do You Have Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. You can find the course dates in our online seminar calendar.
Customised company-specific training programs available: We are happy to customise our services for your company and your specific needs.
Max Langosco - Partner
Erik Leibundgut - Partner