Self-competence & Self-management
With proper self-management you will reduce stress and work more efficiently and effectively — you will gain time for what really counts!
- You prioritise between “important” and “urgent”
- You acquire strategies to handle and avoid stress
- You recognise time-sinks and find ways to remove them
- You increase your personal performance — and have fun while doing so!
- Time management and influencing factors
- Task analysis
- Personal behavioural profile DISC*
- Tools and instruments
- Time wasters and distractions
- Coping with stress
- Efficient meetings
This training is an intensive 1-day workshop with countless real-life examples from your daily routine. You receive proven tips, checklists and templates.
- Supervisors of all levels
- Future executives
- Employees looking to optimise their demanding personal and professional environment
- Dates as per calendar
- 7 participants
- Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Trainer: Erik Leibundgut, Jakob Müller, Emilio Schläpfer
- PMP-certified participants can claim 7 PDUs
CHF 680 per person excl. VAT, subject to change
The price includes documentation, lunch and break refreshments.
*Behavioural profile DISC with assessment optional, CHF 110 excl. VAT
Registration & Schedule
Do You Have Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. You can find the course dates in our online seminar calendar.
Customised company-specific training programs available: We are happy to customise our services for your company and your specific needs.
Max Langosco - Partner
Erik Leibundgut - Partner