At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify risks using key brainstorming best practices
- Facilitate a risk management sessions for your project
- Develop response actions and monitoring an controlling approaches
- Track risks and their response actions
- Develop contingent risk response strategies
- Foundation Concepts
- What is a risk?
- Known/Unknowns vs. Unknown/Unknowns
- Key risk management strategies and the Risk Management Plan
- Risk management across product and project life cycles
- Evaluating risk tolerance levels
- Risk Identification
- Dimensions of project risks
- Risk identification tools: RBS, Cause/effect diagram, SWOT, using the WBS…/li>
- Risk Analysis
- Qualitative Analysis
- The probability/impact matrix and representing the risk scenarios
- Root Cause analysis
- Risk Urgency dimensions
- What is a Quantitative Analysis?
- Defining Risk Response Actions
- Risk management strategies
- Contingent responses
- Monitorng an Controlling Risks
- Evaluating the effect of the response actions
- What has changed in the project?
- Monitoring the contigency reserves
- Summary and conclusions
This training is an interactive 2-day workshop with countless real-life examples, including your own experiences. We work with hands-on role plays, prepare and conduct discussions with feedback.
- Group, team, department and project leaders
- Employees preparing for a leadership role in the near future
- Dates as per calendar
- Up to 15 Participants
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Trainer: an expert SMT approved trainer
- PMP-certified participants can claim 14 PDUs
CHF 1,600 per person excl. VAT, subject to change
Included in the price are documentation, video material, lunch, and break refreshments.
Registration & Schedule
Do You Have Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. You can find the course dates in our online seminar calendar.
Customised company-specific training programs available: We are happy to customise our services for your company and your specific needs.
Max Langosco - Partner
Erik Leibundgut - Partner